We are happy to report that we are now scheduling patients for Wellness services (wellness exams, vaccines and routine surgery procedures). If your pet is overdue for wellness exams and/or vaccines please call us at 208-389-9111 to schedule your pet’s exam.
Current COVID-19 Protocol:
• We are still keeping a client free lobby.
• Curbside service is available.
• Parking spaces are numbered.
• Call when you arrive for your appointment or if you are needing to pick up food or medications.
• Payment for invoices can be made over the phone.
• We now have a pick-up window available.
• We will be closed Saturdays through the summer months. We will re-evaluate before fall.
We are being cautious and following all recommended safety guidelines for the for the health of our staff and clients. We appreciate the patience and understanding of our clients during this difficult time of social distancing. We are here for you and your pets.
Choosing to add a pet to your life is a big decision!
Pets are life-long commitments, and keeping a pet happy, healthy, fed, and well-exercised requires time and money. In order to pick the right pet for you, one must consider your lifestyle, living situation, and how much care you are able or willing to provide. Some pets require very little interaction with their owners, while others need almost constant companionship! Also, everyone in your family or who reside in your home, must be included in the decision.
To explore a specific pet like birds, cats, dogs, horses, small animals, and reptiles, continue reading into this section. If you have questions about what pet is right for you, do not hesitate to contact our office!
Please call us to make an appointment or with time sensitive questions.